Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

There's gonna be cake!!!

The party tonight for mi padres is going to be so much fun!!! I'm super excited about it. My Aunt J and Uncle E (and maybe their kids) are driving into town for the first time since they moved to OK last summer to help us celebrate. Grandma B and Grandpa B are coming into town too, as soon as Grandma gets out of surgery today. There are other friends of Daddy's coming into town too.

We have the cake almost completely ready!! I'm so exited about it. I'll put pictures up later, when it is completely done!! And I will almost definitely have pictures from the party tonight!! :)

I'm so excited!!! :D (obviously I am, I keep using smilies...)

I need to get some shoes on and get the baby ready to go!!

Peace out, girl scout!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment