Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

L.O.V.E.

I love that man. My favorite time of day is our nightly phone calls. We can (and do) talk about everything. He knows what is going on in my life, I know what is going on in his life; we know each others vices (something we are both still learning everyday). We talk about possibly having a future, we talk about our past, sometimes we don't talk. We did all of that tonight. He asked me how I would act if I ever met his ex-wife, even if she was uncivil to me. He asked me what our plan would be if the kids ever wanted to sleep in bed with us.


I spent another day filing. I finished the rest of it in 3 hours this afternoon, then I finished watching Season 1 of True Blood!! After that, I finished reading Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten. It is definitely an interesting read. I have to find a new book though...Any suggestions?!

I love him.
They say "Home is where the heart is." He has my heart; he is in Oklahoma. So does that mean that my home is in Oklahoma? I certainly hope so; I can't wait to move back up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment