Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

:)

1.) I'm in a much better mood today than I was yesterday. Sometimes I think that it is amazing how my attitude can completely do a 180 in such a short amount of time.

2.) Since Michael has been on his medication, I've been super proud of him. He is the sweet little brother that I've missed lately.

3.) Party coming up on Friday. We are getting the house cleaned. Today, we tackled the boys' room and it took a while, but it looks fan-freaking-tastic!!

4.) That man makes my heart beat faster every time he says "I love you" to me. I love him so much. I can't wait to be back in the same state as him. These next 2.5 weeks can't go by fast enough. I'm so excited for Spring Break.

5.) Melissa (one of my best friends from high school) has had a falling out with a long time friend of hers. She asked me for advice today because she knows that I've been going through a lot of the same things lately with my friends. I told her that she had to do what was best for her. If calling it quits was what she needed to do, then do it. Especially since the other person isn't willing to give it a shot anymore. I love Mel so much. I wish I could give her a hug and veg out with Chinese food and chocolate ice cream.

I think those were the main highlights to my day. Parents are still arguing. It's tough to listen to Dad say things like "I'm the only one who takes responsibility in this house." I wasn't aware that "responsibility" meant going to your favorite hang-out spot for hours after work and coming home late, complaining that dinner was cold. I must have missed that memo; I was probably too busy applying for jobs or cleaning the boys' room, or maybe I was doing Dad's laundry. Who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment