Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's been a week

A lot has happened this week.
I went to see Uncle Chris twice this week. The first time I went, it was to pick out his headstone marker. The second time was to release more balloons, say a few words, and have a picnic. It was a lot of fun. I'm sure people thought that we were weird for having a picnic at the cemetery, but the kiddos had a great time.

I got to spend a few minutes alone with Chris and I feel better. I also wrote him another letter. This one didn't get burned. Instead, I think that I'm going to keep it in a spiral notebook and write more to him whenever I feel like it.

Today starts packing for the move. The move will bring about some changes, including in how frequently I have the ability to connect to the internet, so my posts may disappear for a while. Please check back every so often though. I do want to continue blogging. I like it. :)

Time to shower and commence with the packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment