Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yay!

Guess who finally has 2 followers?! lol but really, it's taken so long to get even one follower, but now I have a grand total of 2. My dad is not one of those two!! (hint, hint).

Today, I made the appointment to try on wedding dresses!!!!! It is next Thursday at 4, and I already have 3 dresses that I want to pick from. The only downside is that they are online only, so I can't try them on, until I order it. One of them is knit jersey, and I LOVE wearing jersey anything. The sheets on my bed are knit jersey. So much more comfortable!

Mom is coming to see me, too! She will be here next Wednesday night and go with me to the appointment on Thursday.

As soon as I can figure out how to register the picture from David's Bridal's website, I'll do it! It might be on the next post, but I will try to get them up here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment