And all of these crazy, beautiful, awful, wonderful emotions that I've been dealing with lately have been put on a temporary hold for the time being (that may have been redundant, but I don't really care tonight). So, this is my fun words list...and their definitions (from www.urbandictionary.com unless otherwise noted); because what kind of word list would this be if definitions weren't included?!
- "Redacted": *from here -- to put into suitable literary form; revise; edit
- "Tacky": in bad taste
- "Tank": *from here -- a large receptacle, container, or structure for holding a liquid or gas
- "Sleazy": shabby, dirty and vulgar; often associated with prostitutes
- "Gobble": *from here -- to swallow or eat hastily or hungrily in large pieces
- "Boggle": a fabulous game involving cube like things and an hour glass and a plastic grid. the point is to find words.
- "Blurry": *from here -- blurred; indistinct
- "Fluffy": used to describe a scene in a fanfiction that could be considered an 'awww' moment; an overused name for cats with lots of soft fur.
- "Yak": *from here -- a large, stocky, shaggy-haired wild ox
- "Frumpy": a female with lack of concern for appearance
If you doubt that any of these words are fun to say, go back through and say them out loud. Go ahead; I'll wait...
When you are now fully satisfied that these are my opinions of fun words, feel free to leave your own (and it's definition) in the comments...