Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

4 more days

So, of course, not counting today (Monday) or the day of (Saturday), we have 4 days left until we get married! I am super excited! Things are coming along for the wedding, a little slower than I'd like, but they are coming along. I still have a list of things that I need to get done, like finding a cake server deal for the cake cutting thing. Oh, and the rest of the picture slideshow, and picking and finalizing the music. And finalizing the itinerary. No big deal. However, with the rest of this week, I'm going insane.

Tomorrow, we have to go get our marriage license, get house and car insurance (because both of them have officially expired), go back to the house to finish deep cleaning it (to start paint either tomorrow or Wednesday), and there might be something else, but I don't remember what it is.

Today, I decided to take the day off from work on the house and catch up on the apartment work that needs to be done, since we are still residing here. The dishes and laundry have sat neglected for about a week. We are officially out of clean utensils, and I am all out of clean underwear. My other goal is to get more of the picture slideshow done for the wedding.

Some advice to any future brides, when your fiancee says, "We have plenty of time, don't worry about it.", don't listen to him all the time. Especially when it comes to wedding music. I have to find a copy of the Father/Daughter song that my dad picked, and I don't know how to do that. Brian's at work, so he needs to do that as soon as he gets home...

No comments:

Post a Comment